COVID won’t stop us from providing the Australian Motors experience.
January 12, 2022
We are open and ready to give you the ultimate sales & service experience.
You can enjoy the Australian Motors experience, contactless, from the comfort and safety of your own home.
We’ve also taken every additional precaution to ensure our staff, customers and community stay safe. This includes:
- A safe experience no matter which stage of your journey with Australian Motors. Whether that be Pre-Sale (e.g. general enquiry, test drives. trade-in valuations), Pre-Delivery (e.g. car care, accessories, finance enquiries) and as an Owner (e.g. servicing or repairs).
- Offer customers over the phone and/or virtual interactions. We can come to you to pick up and deliver your vehicle – no contact service. We implementing any measures required to ensure you are confident and comfortable with our services.
- Carry out personal hygiene measures (including washing hands for 20 seconds with soap and water regularly, coughing into elbow, dispose used tissue inside of a clean tissue).
- Disinfect and sanitise touchpoint areas including high traffic areas in the showroom (e.g. any door handles, desks, car keys, window buttons, etc.)
- Wrap steering wheels, handbrakes and gear sticks.
- Usage of gloves.
- Stop the spread – locked cars and access given upon request.
- Maintain cleanliness by sanitising all vehicles and touch points.
- To further ensure safety, our staff will not accompany customers on test drive and avoid contact at all times.
Contact Australian Motors for enquiries related to vehicle Sales, Service, Parts, Accessories, Business Fleet Solutions and Finance.